Skip to content
Best HD Flat Screen TVs
We've hand-picked these HDTVs in 2020 from personal experience & in-depth research. Enjoy!
Most Popular Option
Priciest, but best quality
- 4K UHD provides 4x sharper picture than full HD
- UHD Dimming puts you in the forefront of advancements in color, contrast, and sharpness
- Upscaling Picture Engine improves SD movies and TV shows to near-HD quality
- Editor's Review: "This TV is really impressive. I have trusted Samsung for years and it looks like they didn't disappoint again with this 4K unit."
Less headaches, solid product
- Razor LED with Smart Dimming for a more vibrant picture with deeper contrast
- Razor thin, near borderless signature design
- 120Hz effective refresh rate enhanced with backlight scanning
- Editor's Review: "Amazing TV for the price, and awesome feature set. Vizio has delivered with a wonderful quality and design."
Slightly less quality, great deal
- Smart Functionality via Roku
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native), 120Hz Clear Motion Index (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Editor's Review: "While I was skeptical on getting a brand that is not as popular as Samsung or Vizio, it ended up being a very nice and (relatively) inexpensive TV."
While we strive to provide the best information above, it is still important that you do your own product research before making a purchase.